I hope you are enjoying the One Sheet Wonder cards we are sharing each Tuesday. The 8 1/2" x 11" One Sheet Wonder cut with the pattern creates nine different pieces. Each week Alison shares one, and I share one.
One Sheet Wonder Piece E
Do you know someone when you think of them it just makes you smile?
- The sentiment "To think of your is to smile" is part of the Eastern Beauty stamp set and stamped in Soft Suede Ink.
- The tags were cut out with, you guessed it, the Stitched Labels framelit die and Big Shot. The circle one is Petal Pink and the rectangle one is Very Vanilla.
- The leaf was stamped in Soft Suede, and that stamp is from the Rooted in Nature stamp set.
- The cardfront I ran through the big shot using the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- The leaf paper is part of Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper.
- The card is finished off with some of the Calypso Coral Ombre Riboon and a few randomly placed sequins.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6