Only a few more weeks of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog to CASE from. Alison and I have both CASEd a card today to share with you. CASE = Copy And Share Everything.
When CASEing always give credit to the original creator. The card on the left was created by one of the Stampin' Up! concept artists. They do a fantastic job on all the samples in the catalog, and like me, they get paid to stamp cards!
My kids always loved the games in magazines or books "one is not like the other." Can you spot the difference in the two cards?
The Stampin' Up! card used one of the host exclusive stamp sets Dare to Dream. I used the Lift Me Up stamp set and Up & Away Thinlits Die to create my card.
- The card base is one of the Stampin' Up! Notecards (20 note cards & envelopes in a package).
- Run the washi tape along the right side of the note card.
- Cut out the clouds using the Up & Away Thinlits and the Big Shot out of Pool Party cardstock.
- Adhere the clouds to the card front randomly.
- Stamp the little balloon from the Lift Me Up stamp set in Bermuda Bay and color with the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend and cut out with the coordinating die and Big Shot.
- Adhere the balloon to the card front overlapping one of the clouds with a dimensional.
- Color the words "sending across the miles" in Bermuda Bay Marker and the "smiles" with Daffodil Delight Marker and stamp a piece of Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Pretty Label punch.
- Adhere a piece of the Daffodil Delight Ribbon to the underside of the left side of the label.
- Adhere the label to the card front with dimensionals.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's Blog and check out the card she CASEd today
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6