Today is Thursday and time for another Just in CASE card. CASE = Copy And Share Everything. Each Thursday Alison and I CASE a card from the catalog to share on our blogs.
Tomorrow is the NEW CATALOG release,
a day we have all been anxiously awaiting!
Today's CASE has the same layout,
but the stamp set and embellishments are different. My image appears darker in the photo but is a lighter color in person.
I spent over an hour trying to capture the beauty in this card and I just couldn't. Sometimes one just can't capture how amazing a card is in a photo.
Simple Stamping Steps:
- Fold the Very Vanilla Cardstock in half (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") to create card base.
- Stamp in Calypso Coral Classic Ink the stem randomly around the edges of the Calypso Coral Cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").
- Sponge the edges of the Calypso Coral Cardstock with Calypso Coral Ink and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the blotch background in Pool Party Ink in the center of the Very Vanilla Cardstock (2 3/4" x 3 3/4").
- Glue the Very Vanilla to a piece of Calypso Coral mat(3" x 4").
- Cut out two square Stitched Shapes using the Big Shot and Calypso Coral cardstock, sponge the edges with Calypso Coral Ink.
- Cut the squares in half and glue one to each corner of the Calypso Coral mat and glue the entire piece to the center of the card front.
- Glue a piece of Pool Party Glimmer Ribbon 3 3/4" across the center of the Very Vanilla.
- Glue a piece of Vellum cardstock 1/2" x 3 1/2" (with the ends banner cut) across just overlapping the Pool Party ribbon a bit.
- Stamp the flowers using Calypso Coral when stamping the centers off stamp the ink before stamping to get the lighter color.
- Cut the flowers and adhere two to the right upper edge of the Pool Party Blotch.
- Place the greeting from Perennial Birthday in your Stamparatus. Place Scotch Tape over the words Celebrating You and ink up the stamp with Pool Party, remove the tape and stamp on Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- With the stamp still on your Stamparatus clean off the ink and place Scotch Tape over Here's to & You and ink up the stamp with Calypso Coral Ink, remove the scotch tape and stamp again.
- Punch out the words with the Pretty Labels Punch with the here's to at the top of the label.
- Adhere the label to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
- Adhere the remaining flower with a dimensional to the upper right-hand side of the label.
- Place the greeting on a clear block and again cover all the words except you with scotch tape in the "you" with Versa Mark ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder on the strip of Calypso Coral 3/8" x 1 3/4" and cut banner ends in it and glue it below the celebrate.
- Tie the lace in a knot and adhere with a glue dot to the bottom of the label.
- Place one of the large pearls below the lace knot.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code Z6EEEEX2