CASE = Copy And Share Everything is one of my favorite days. It takes all the thinking out of what I will stamp. I just open the catalog and pick out a card that I want to copy. Sometimes I change up the stamp set and sometimes just the colors and sometimes both.
For today's card, I used the same stamp set Best Birds and coordinating Birds & Blooms Thinlits. You can see I changed the card from a landscape card to a portrait. I also replaced the green leaf paper with the woodgrain.
- Fold the Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Woodgrain paper to the cardfront
- Cut out a Velum Cardstock 3" oval using the Layering Ovals Framelits and the Big shot and adhere the oval to the cardfront about 1" from the top.
- Color the branch with the Soft Suede Marker and the Leaves with the Old Olive marker and stamp on Whisper White Thick cardstock and cut out with the coordinating Birds & Blooms thinlits and Big Shot.
- Adhere the branch to the lower part of the oval with dimensionals.
- Cut out a Whisper White small & large bird from the Birds & Blooms thinlits and Big Shot
- Sponge the birds with Pacific Point ink and adhere to the branch.
- Stamp Congratulations in Old Olive in a piece of Whisper White (1/2" 2 1/2").
- Tie a bow using the Grapefruit Grove Baker's Twine and adhere to the branch with a blue dot.
Shop Online for today's Products
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6