Love so many things about the Picture Perfect Party stamp set.
- The two font style sentiments
- The two-step bows that almost look 3-D
- The party noisemakers
- The candles and flames
Today's card features the two-step bow and sentiment along with the Picture Perfect Party 6" x 6" Designer Series Papers. One side of the paper is graphically designed images while the other side has photographic images. I posted some sample in an earlier post.
I picked out three patterns of the paper that I thought would coordinate together without fighting each other. The bow is stamped first with Peekaboo Peach Classic Ink and the 2nd step is stamped with Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink.
I applied some Wink of Stella to the bow to make it glimmer. This is such a fun and easy way to make a simple card pop!
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock 4-1/4" x 11" in half to create card base or if you prefer to make it a side fold card you could use a piece 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Apply three strips of patterned paper on the card front about 1/8" apart.
- Tie some 3/8" Black Shimmer Ribbon around the card front about 1" from the top.
- Punch the right end of a piece of Whisper White cardstock 1" x 4-1/4" using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp the sentiment "cue the confetti" in Tuxedo Black Ink toward the right edge of the banner.
- Adhere the banner to the card front with dimensionals about 1" from the bottom.
- Stamp the sold bow in Peekaboo Peach Classic Ink on a piece of Whisper Whtie scarp and then stamp the 2nd layer in Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink.
- Cut out the bow and adhere it to the left side of the tag with dimensionals.
- Apply some Wink of Stella to the bow.
- Stamp a sentiment inside the card using Tuxedo Black Ink.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 9RRBKQ3G