You really don't want to miss out on the Sweet Soirée Suite of products. This suite is featured in our March Border Buddy PDF Tutorial.
This is one of those cards I wish I could share with you in person as the photo doesn't capture the real beauty. The background is embossed using the Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. Dynamic folders create deep, embossed impressions. This one has high and low impressions to create more dimension.
Stampin' Up! is adding some more FREE options during the final weeks of Sale-a-brations.
The Sweet Cake Framelits Die (part of the Sweet Soiree Suite) can be selected FREE with a $100. or more purchase (before tax and shipping) until March 31, 2018. Click Here to see the other items just added to Sale-a-brations.
The 3/8" Glimmer Ribbon I used on the card is Powder Pink. The ribbons also come in Basic Black, Pear Pizzaz, and Pool Party
- I created a card – they created a gift bag
- I embossed the background – they left it plain
- I used the Cake Soirée stamp set – they used Milestone Moments
- I used Powder Pink and Sweet Sugarplum Classic Inks – they used Powder Pink & Berry Burst
- I cut out spring using the Sahara Sand cardstock, the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies, and Big Shot – they used a Sprig from the Touches of Nature Elements
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6