The cards I stamp most often are Birthday Cards after all everyone has a birthday right? Sympathy cards are a strong 2nd.
What cards do you need most often?
I stamped up a stack of these birthday cards to prepare for the coming year. I often get them stamped even addressed but sometimes they don't get to the mailbox on time so I really should just stamp them all happy belated birthday LOL.
Do find tieing bows a challenge? Then you would love the Stampin' Up! 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows.
The little bows are all pre-made and have a little self-adhesive glue dot on the back, just peel and stick.
Card Supplies and Measurements
- The card base is made using the Whisper White Thick cardstock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2") which is the perfect choice.
- The designer paper is the Oh So Eclectic Designer Series Paper (4" x 5-1/4").
- The little banners are Night of Navy (3/4" x 4") and Rich Razzleberry (1/2" x 3-1/4")
- The mat is Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock (2-1/2" x 3-1/4")
- The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and stamped in Night of Navy Classic Ink.
- This card was topped off with the Lemon Lime Twist Bitty Bow.
Have a wonderful week stampers, we are in the throws of a Winter Storm Warning with up to 4" of snow which isn't the real issue it is the 55 mile an hour winds that will be blowing the snow around.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6