It's Border Buddy Saturday, Patsy here. Fall is definitely in the air here in Minnesota with cooler temps and some of the leaves starting to change colors. Fall is beautiful here with sunflower fields in full bloom and the woodlands starting to be a palette of amazing colors. What are some of the signs in your area that signal fall?
Today's hand-stamped card is one of the cards featured in our Monthly Border Buddy PDF Tutorial Read More about it…
- The sunflower paper is cut 4" x 3-3/4" and adhere to the top flap.
- I then cut a piece 2" x 4" and placed on the lower inside flap.
- Cut on of our Delicate White Doilies in half and adhered it to the lower edge of the top flap.
- I stamped "I am Thankful for you" in Early Espresso Classic Ink on a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock and cut it out with an oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and the Big Shot.
- I adhered it to the center of the doily with the lower half hanging over the edge.
- With glue dots, I attached one of the wooden flowers and leaves from the Touch of Nature Elements.
A very Quick and Easy Card
The Painted Harvest Stamp Set is perfect for fall but don't let the sunflower fool you. Change up the colors to use this great set any time of the year.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6