I love celebrating my Stampin' Up! Team's accomplishments.
Each month I send a card to the Top 10 in Sales a hand stamped card congratulating them. The Birthday Blast stamp set and Star Blast Edgelits Dies is the perfect set to create a card to help them celebrate. The Top Ten in March received this card in their mail-box. Everyone still loves to receive a hand stamped card in the mail.
Here is how to make this hand stamped card.
- The card base is a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Whisper White card-stock fold in half.
- I stamped the image in Rich Razzleberry Ink on the center top of the card-front.
- The stars are embossed using a piece of 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" Rich Razzleberry cardstock using the Big Shot and the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
- I cut out the stars from a piece of Shimmery White paper using the Big Shot and the Star Blast Edgelits Dies and adhered it behind the top of the Rich Razzleberry card-stock and adhered it to the bottom of the card-front.
- With the Star Blast Edgelits Dies I cut out a star from Silver Glimmer paper.
- Stamp WAHOO in Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White and cut it out using the tag from the edgelits dies.
Time is running out for items in the Occasions Catalog. You won't want to miss this fun set for celebrating Birthdays, special achievements and anything you want to say Wahoo about.
Need Stamps? I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the April Host Code 4GZEA246
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6