Sunday Sketches – where does the time go, I can't believe we are already up to week 27 of the Sunday Sketches. Card Sketches are a great way to begin creating your card. I like a simple black and white sketch to get me started. Then just pick your colors and stamp set and you are ready to go.
This is a very simple card sketch for creating a clean and simple card. Just because they are simple to make doesn't mean they can't leave a lasting impression.
- Card Base: Soft Sky – 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Mat: Dapper Denim – 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Whisper White: 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"
I absolutely love the Penned and Painted stamp set from the Annual Catalog. It is a two step stamp which makes for amazing results.
- Here I stamped the outline across the card front in Dapper Denim ink.
- For the stamped image on the Whisper White I stamped the outline of the flower petals in Dapper Denim ink and the sold part in Soft Sky ink.
- The leaves outline is Garden Green ink and the center is Mint Macaron ink.
The ribbon is the in-color Rushed Dapper Denim ribbon. I love how many of our coordinating embellishments give our cards a professional looking touch.
The "Thinking of You" is from the Window Shopping stamp set. I honestly can't tell you what Stampin' Up! was thinking when they gave it this name – can't find the correlation. But you know me I sometimes (by accident) end up calling stamp sets by another name than their given name.
Need Stamps? I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the March Host Code 6EJ7PSB3
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6