Border Buddy Saturday is where Alison and I (Patsy) take turns sharing with you.
Today's card is filled with love! Don't tell my Sweetheart but this is his Valentine's card. Let's see if he reads my blog (I doubt it).
I was so excited to purchase the Letters for You Bundle (Letters for You photopolymer stamp set & Large Letters Framelits) with some of my flex points. I can use flex points I earned for many things and one is FREE Product of my choice. There are so many benefits to being a demonstrator I can't even begin to tell you them all. But I like discounts and I like FREE!
- The card base is a piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded in half.
- The Smokey Slate Cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" is embossed with the Falling Petals Embossing Folder & Big Shot and then glued it directly to the card front
- I stamped the L – O – V – E from the Letters for You stamp set in Blushing Bride Classic Ink and cut them out with the coordinating Large Letters Framelits Dies.
- I put the LOVE on the front with dimensionals to give it a little pop.
- I cut out the larger heart with Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and the Love Notes Framelits Dies & Big Shot.
- The small heart was cut out using the same framelits with Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The arrow was cut out with the framelits and Basic Black Cardstock.
It was a very quick and easy card to make. Love the glimmer papers to give it a special touch!
The embossed background was made using the Falling Petals Embossing Folder & the Big Shot. It looked like tiny hearts to me which I thought would be perfect for this card.
How would you like a discount on all your Stampin' Up! Products? Do you have an extra long wish list? If so you may want to consider buying the starter kit.
Click Here to learn more if you are in the US– no obligation just a great discount and sometimes FREE STAMPS
Need Papercrafting supplies?
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code XV9WM3A6