Welcome to Sunday Sketches by Stamps to die For.
I excited to add an additional day of posting to share with you, each Sunday I will be posting a card sketch along with a card I created using the sketch. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up.
Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout, using a square where there is a square, or you can change it to a be a circle, or oval or flower etc. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal.
Let your imagination run wild!
If you find yourself inspired to stamp a cards using the card sketch, I would for you to share it on Facebook Page, just take a quick photo with your smart phone (doesn't have to be fancy) and upload it to my page https://www.facebook.com/stampstodiefor/.
If you don’t already “Like” my Facebook Page please visit it and click the “Like” button.
This is the first time we don't know what it is going to be and the suspense has been killing me, especially since our daughter and her husband know and just aren't telling us.
Do you like to know before the baby arrives what it is?
You can also let your imagination run wild…
As on of my readers did, Patti Moffet (customer and online friend) emailed me the other day and said I don't have this set yet, but I think if you turned it upside down you could make a rabbit. So yesterday that is what I did. I am glad that some people see something I can't. Thanks Patti for the awesome inspiration. I think it is the first bunny online using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set.
Steps to make the bunny…
- With the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, punch out a gingerbread man with Smoky Slate Cardstock.
- Sponge the edges of the punched cookie using a Sponge Dauber and Smokey Slate Classic Stamp Pad.
- Cut the head, arms & legs off of the gingerbread man
- Stamp the eyes and nose from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink and drawn whiskers with the Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker.
- Punch out a 2nd gingerbread man with Smoky Slate Cardstock and Cut the head off.
- You can punch out the legs to the gingerbread man in Pretty In Pink and trim to create pink for the ears.
- With a Dimensional adhere the stamped head to the cut off head.
- Punch out the Large Balloon from the Balloon Bouquet Punch in Smoky Slate Cardstock.
- Adhere the cut off head to the Balloon with a glue dot.
- Adhere the cut off legs to the lower left and right side of the bunny body (balloon).
- Adhere the arms to the upper left and ride side of the bunny body (balloon).
So let your imagination run wild and see what you can come up with using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code WK4JVSRX