As soon as I saw the Jars in the catalog I knew the Jars of Love stamp set and Everyday Jars Framelits had to be mine. It brings back so many happy memories canning with my Mom and Grandmother. When Georgia peaches arrived in the summer we would can boxes and boxes of them.
Once I had my own home I carried on the tradition. I loved lining all the jars up when I was done canning and just admiring my work. I no longer can but am having a blast canning with paper and ink.
Today's card was created with the Moroccan Designer Series paper, it just seemed to fit with the color scheme I wanted to use.
Don't you just love this color scheme?
Measurements & Colors
- Card Base is Very Vanilla 4 1/4" x 11"
- Dapper Denim is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (I cut the row of heart framelits along the bottom edge of the Dapper Denim and adhere to the card front)
- The designer paper is 2" x 4 1/4" (I marked the left side at 1" and cut from the mark to the top of the right side to give it an angle).
- The sprigs are stamped in Delightful Dijon (I stamped 1 and then stamped 2 more without re-inking and cut out with the coordinating framelit)
- The bow is Cajun Craze
- The jar is Early Espresso
- The Love is Dapper Denim
- And the hearts are stamped in Emerald Envy
Want more ideas using the Jar's of Love stamp set. Place any size order at my online store and I will send you our Border Buddies PDF and this month we are featuring the 4 cards using Jar's of Love Bundle and and 4 cards the Best Birds Bundles.
Do you have memories of canning I would love to hear your story CLICK HERE to share
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code HKVAYH7M