Border Buddies Saturday today, Patsy here.
Have you had your hug today? If not you can create your own little hug with this adorable Bear Hugs Stamp Set and coordinating Framelits Dies
The possibilities are endless with this set and he just makes me smile! I also use the Woodland Embossing Folder which was in last falls Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. It was a huge hit and they sold out quickly. I am so glad they brought it back this season in the New 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. I know your going to want this if you don't already have it!
- I embossed the trees with a 3" x 3" piece Whisper White Cardstock
- Then sponged a bit of Crumb Cake Classic Ink with a Sponge Dauber on top of the trees.
- Then stamped the bear In Early Espresso Classic Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock and cut him out with the Coordinating Framelits.
- And then I did an awful thing and cut him in two just above the right arm and about 1" below the left. (I felt kinda bad cutting him but he survived).
- I thin placed the top half of him in from on one tree as if he was peaking out from the back side of the tree.
- Then Placed the lower half on the right hand side of the tree. He overhangs the cardstock but I just cut off the part that was overhanging.
- Then I placed the Whisper White Cardstock on a piece of 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" Early Espresso Cardstock for the Matt and then applied it to the front of the card (cardbase Soft Sky Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" with dimensionals.
- I stamped the "one tiny word with one big meaning THANKS!" from the new One Big Meaning stamp set in Early Espresso Classic Ink.
Here are a couple more samples created by the Stampin' Up! Concept Artists from the home office…
Love how they used the Tree Builder Punch to create the fishing pole!
Wouldn't this make an adorable little gift. My granddaughter loves honey toast and I think it would be fun to create this little gift and give her, her own bottle of honey.
And you can make him into a Panda Bear even or maybe a Polar bear let your imagination go wild – no pun intended – smiley face!
I hope you enjoyed a Bear Hug from me today. This stamp set and framelits dies are on of our June Border Buddies Bundles.
Get your FREE Copy of the June Border Buddies Tutorial featuring 8 different cards (4 from the Bear Hugs)!
CLICK HERE to find out how
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code HKVAYH7M