There is no end to the cards you an create with the Stampin' Up! Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. Use them alone or stamp the flowers with the coordinating Botanical Blooms stamp set. Both of these products are featured in the Occasions Catalog on pages 26 and 27.
Card Stock Supplies:
- The card base is Mint Macaron 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- The next layer is Pacific Point 4" x 5 1/4"
- Followed by the Pretty Petals patterned paper which inspired the color combination. 2 1/2 x 4"
- The flower is Calypso Coral with a Basic Black center (scraps)
- The leaves are Old Olive (scrap)
I simply love the color combination in this hand stamped card and I would never have thought to put these colors together, but I just copied the colors in the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper.
Want more ways to find color inspiration? I like to go to My Create, Ink Color Lab which has all the Stampin' Up! colors and you can pick a color and it will give you tons of color combinations. I think you will find this a great resource next time you stamp up some cards!
Don't forget to schedule "My time stamping" in your day planner and take some time to enjoy! HUGS and see you Thursday!
Just 4 more sleeps until the be Wedding Day – I can't WAIT to show you some fun pictures!