Welcome to Border Buddies Monthly Card Sketch. It’s the Third Wednesday of each month. We hope you will play along and have a chance to win a free gift.
How to play:
- Stamp a card using this months Sketch
- Use only Stampin' Up! Products (can be current or retired)
- Snap a picture and post it to our facebook pages (doesn't have to be picture perfect!)
- You can submit as many samples as you wish – Please use BB002 for your card
- Each time your post a card your name will be added to the drawing.
- You have until Monday November 15 to post your cards on our facebook pages to be eligible for the drawing.
- Email us your snail mail address withing 24 hours of the winners announcement (we will announce the winner in our Wednesday November 19 Blog Post)
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun and enter as many times as you wish!
Feel free to substitute the shape if you feel like. Example where there are ovals you can substitute circles, squares or rectangles let you imagination take you away! You can see Alison used an ornament and I used a tree for the ovals.
We hope you are inspired to sit down and stamp a card using the sketch. Would love to see lots of cards this month!
Here is Alison's Card
She used the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies.
And here is the card I made using the
Peaceful Pines Stamp Set & Perfect Pines Framelits Bundle.
In Canada… Helen Reimer
Thanks everyone who played along – hope you will join in this month too!
*We will randomly pick two winners (one from the United States & one from Canada). Then on the 3rd Wednesday of the following month when we post our new Template we will announce the winners and post the winning cards on our blogs! The winners will receive a small gift in the mail.
Note: We can only Ship to the US & Canada. The Winner will have 24 hours to email us their mailing address so stay tuned for the announcement of the winner! Good luck!
So Let's Get Stampin'!