The first Tuesday of the Month I spend the afternoon with residents at Nelson Gables stamping cards. They love to stamp and be creative. I certainly hope someone will come when I am there or maybe I will still be teaching LOL.
The cards need to be fairly easy but I like them to look impressive so it is often a challenge to come up with ideas.
Here are the two cards we stamped this month…
The first card is made using
- Whisper White as the card base.
- The bold butterfly from the Watercolor Wings stamp set is stamped in Tangelo Twist.
- Then I cut out the ornate butterfly from the Butterflies Framelits and layered it on top.
- Stamped my greeting in Tuxedo Black.
Don't you love the mixed font greeting? It is from the Fabulous Four stamp set and I know why it is called that, cause they really are Fab!
The second card we made I used several stamp sets. The Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge and Butterfly Basics and again the Fabulous Four for the greeting.
- The card base is Whisper White
- The swish is stamped in Pear Pizzaz
- The paint splatters are stamped in Marine Mist.
- The butterfly is also stamped with Marine Mist and cut out with the Butterflies Framelits
- Embellished with 3 Pearls
- Stamped the greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink
These hand stamped cards would work for any occasion!
You can easily reproduce these cards for an upcoming Birthdays. Or change up the greeting to a Thank You, Sympathy or Thinking of you. This card would work for almost any occasion.
If you are viewing this via subscription email – visit my blog to view the product items & numbers used.