Stamping Technique How To
Today's Throw Back Thursday is a like Week 32 of the 52 Week Series of Technique How To it is the Fun Fold Gate card without the gate.
- Card Base 4 1/4" x 11" peice of Bermuda Bay – Score at 2 3/4" & 8 1/4"
- Blackberry Bliss matt is 2 3/4' X 3 3/4"
- Whisper White cardstock is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- The Daffodil Delight Butterfly is cut out with the middle sized butterfly in the Butterflies Thinlits
- The Celebrate is from the Many More stamp set, stamped in Tuxedo Black and cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelits and adhere with a dimensional.
- Topped it off with a Jewel Basic Rhinestone for the butterfly head.
Remember to only attach the Blackberry Bliss Matt to the left hand side of the card !
I think the Bermuda Bay Card Base with the Blackberry Bliss and Daffodil Delight is a striking color combination. What is your favorite color combination right now? Mine changes almost every week.