Three reasons I love clean and simple styled cards.
- Quick and easy
- Classic look
You and I both have busy lives and not always enough time to stamp as much as we would like to. Most clean and simple hand stamped cards are quicker to make than going to the store and buying a card. They are pleasing to the eye and while quick and simple people will think you fussed.
Stamping Tip… Find a go to card template when time is limited.
Today's Birthday card was designed using my go to template. Just take your 5 1/2" x 11" cardstock fold in half.
- Add a coordinating square piece of cardstock.
- You can vary the size of the square.
- Sometimes the square is stamped and sometimes I use a Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.
- The banner can be made with cardstock or try an alternative ribbon in it's place.
- Then stamp your focal point and place in the upper right hand corner of the square.
And you have a awesome quick and easy, clean and simple card that looks like your fussed!
Here are the measurements for the card:
- The card base is 5 ½” x 11”
- The Blackberry Bliss Matt 4” x 5 ¼”
- The square 3” x 3”
- The Happy Birthday Banner 1” x 3”