Saturday Alison shared an amazing card using the Bright & Beautiful stamp set and told you all about the awesome Big Shot deal. If you don't have a Big Shot now is the perfect time to order one!
Today I am going to share with you the card I made for my downline Shoebox Swap Saturday. Even if you send photo Christmas cards there are always a few people who need a special card and this would be a perfect choice.
Rounding opposite corners gives your card a unique and attractive look.
The little All is Calm Snowflake Embellishments add a touch of class and elegance.
Supplies for today's car…
- Bright & Beautiful Stamp Set (wood 135026, clear 135029)
- Star Framelits 132733
- Bundle & Save until August 28 (Stamp Set & Framelits, wood 138644, clear 138200)
- Whisper White Cardstock 100730
- All is Calm Designer Series Paper 135823
- Silver Foil Paper 132178
- All is Calm Snowflake Embellishments 137383
- 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Old Olive 119256
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink Pad 131201
- Lost Lagoon Classic Ink Pad 133644