Today's post is all about Blendabilities™ with a quick tip on how to do the flicking technique. The ink is applied with a quick single flick stroke. The flower in today's sample was made using the flicking stroke.
You can watch the stamping quick tip video to see how to do this technique adding ink from the Blendabilities™ to your project. Flicks can be left unblended to create texture which I will demonstrate in an upcoming video or blended as shown in the video.
- Base of Card is Night of Navy card stock #100867 (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") folded in half.
- Matt is Daffodil Delight card stock #119683 (3 1/4" x 4 1/2").
- I punched out a flower from the Blossom Flower Punch #125603 in the center top of the Whisper White card stock #100730 (3" x 4 1/4").
- I placed a (2 3/4" x 2 3/4") piece of the Flower Pot Designer Series Paper #133698 behind the punched image.
- Then I stamped the "For a True Friend" from the "Let Your Hair Down" exclusive hostess stamp set #133937 wood mount or #133940 clear mount in Night of Navy Classic Ink.
- Then I stamped the flower image from the Flower Shop stamp set #130939 (wood mount) #130942 (clear mount) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and colored with the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities™ #130998,
- Then I punched it out with the Pansy Punch #130698 and applied in the center of the Blossom punch out with a dimensional #104430.
- I colored the Jewel Pearl #119247 with the Pumpkin Blendabilities™ #130997 in the darkest shade and applied to the center of the flower.
Blendabilites™ will be available to order on August 1, you won't want to wait another day! I will be posting more Blendabilites™ tips soon!