The first time I saw this cute little fish bowl stamp, called Fishin’ Around, I just knew Crystal Effects would be the perfect touch. Crystal Effects is a fun way to add a high-gloss finish to projects without embossing. This product can be used with any stamped image that has been colored with any medium, including watercolors, markers, and stamp pads.
- If you have a stamped image that has a glass element (vase, jar, fish bowl, etc.) you can add a layer of Crystal Effects to the glass area of the stamped image to create a real glass look.
- Highlight a portion of your stamped image to make it pop out, just use the applicator tip to apply or brush a light coat on with a paint brush.
- You can also use our Stampin' Glitters® with Crystal Effects. While the Crystal Effects is still wet, sprinkle glitter on the top. When it dries, you have a totally cool effect.
- Add Dazzling Diamonds to Chrystal Effects to create glitter glue. Want it a fun color just add a drop or two of re-inker. (I use the top of our embellishment lids to mix together)
- Create icicles by running a thick line across a piece of wax paper, then with the tip pull down the crystal effects to give it a icicle look. (I like to sprinkle some dazzling diamonds on top to make it sparkle while it is still wet). Let it dry and then peel it off the wax paper and apply to your card.
- Apply a small bit of Crystal Effects to the end of your ribbon as fray check!
- Crystal Effects is a strong adhesive and dries clear, use it to adhere small embellishments to your card. (I even used it to replace a knob back onto my vanity cabinet drawer several years ago and it is still holding strong)!
If you like what I share here, please Like my Facebook Page! Would love to have you share which has been your favorite technique so far in the comments? Click here to see them all at a glance