For me creating a hand stamped card didn't come easy. I will share with you my 3 tips that help me to design and stamp a card.
1. Pick out the stamp set you want to use
2. Find a template/sketch
I find these at some blogs that feature challenges, here are a few of my favorites
3. Pick your Colors – Here is how I select my colors
- My Favorite way to pick colors is with the Stampin' Up! Color Coach, it gives you suggestions of colors that work well together.
- Like Templates many challenges also have color challenges.
- Just put your favorite colors together as if you were getting dressed and that works too.
Today's card was inspired by this weeks Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.
Don't miss the first in my Techniques, How To Videos Series that start Tuesday right here on my blog! No matter if you are a new to stamping or a pro you will find these inspiring. You will also have the opportunity to download a free tutorial and technique page to make your very technique booklet. Be sure and subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss a Techniques, How To Video Series!
Tomorrow's Sneak Peak…