Alison Solven and myself love sharing our Thursday Border Buddy CASE cards. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
My CASE today features the Pierced Blooms Dies.
- The flowers from the Lovely You stamp set are stamped in Soft Succulent Ink on Soft Succulent Cardstock. The centers embellished with Elegant Faceted Gems.
- The sentiment from the Best Year stamp set is stamped with Evening Evergreen ink on Basic White Cardstock and layered over Pale Papaya Cardstock Tag.
- Flower is Fresh Freesia with a Polished Pink center and the leaves are Evening Evergreen Cardstock.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. The concept artist used the In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set for the flowers and sentiments. Since I don't have the stamp set that Stampin' Up! used I substituted it for the Lovely You. By showing you how to CASE we feel it helps you to use some of the stamping stash you already own.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code WK4JVSRX